Blowing Kisses

Blowing Kisses
Kisses to my Fans!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Cotton Watler?

I remembered today that Colton had a few days about this time last year that his name was Cotton. Cotton? Okay so his name has never been Cotton. In the NICU rooms their is a paper taped to the monitor and  it looked as if the "l" in Colton was a "t". So a doctor (or two) thought our little Colton was Cotton.

Then when we got home in February A.J. and I wanted to send out announcement cards. I got online and made them. I had A.J. and my momma bear proof them and ordered them. When we got them I sent some home with momma bear and sent some to work with A.J. The night that I was working on getting them ready to mail I get a picture text from A.J.
 
 I did not see anything so I called him.

Someone had asked him what Colton's middle name was after seeing the announcement posted on a board. I was so upset. How didn't one of the 3 of us see it?

So along with all of Colton Walter's many names
Meatball
Big C
Bubba
Bug
Mr C
and I am sure there are more that I can not think of right now we add
Cotton Watler :o)


I

U

No comments:

Post a Comment